Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Pumpkin Filo Pies


On the weekend, Michael was kind enough to take Chloe off my hands for a few hours. He decided to take her to the footy to see if she liked it any better this year than last year. Unfortunately, the men making big noises (cheering) was a bit too much for her & she was scared and not impressed at all so that's it for footy this season & we will try again next year. Fortunately for Michael The Mighty Magpies won & with some help from his parents he even got to see some of the game.

I, on the other hand didn't know what to do with myself, all that time to myself, sleeping baby, what to do, bake of course? I made these pumpkin filo pies from Gourmet Traveller and have been eating the leftovers ever since, I'm in love with them. As the magazine states, it might sound weird to combine pumpkin, feta & cinnamon but it works amazingly well. Go on and try it for yourself.

No comments: